SR-GLUE is a compound designed for sound insulation:
- Filler structures in the widest range of applications;
- Walls, floors and ceilings, where the use of "classical" sound insulation is impossible or undesirable due to the loss of useful volume of the room as it is very bulky;
- As a complement to existing sound insulation systems with low efficiency to prevent the propagation of low frequency sounds;
- Filler structures, both in new construction and in already operated facilities.
The advantages of using SR-GLUE
- Ultra-small application thickness. Application of SR-GLUE provides several times smaller thickness of soundproof enclosing structures;
- High sound insulation capacity in relation to the sounds of a wide variety of spectra;
- Excellent adhesion to almost any sheet finishing materials and bases;
- Easy application. Compound SR-GLUE is able to cause even a nonprofessional after reading the simple instructions;
- High water resistance. The chemical formula of the compound SR-GLUE provides it the ability to withstand full flooding in the water for a period of several weeks without changing the physical and technical properties, unlike most other sound-insulating materials;
- Slightly combustible sound insulation material and when used in combination with non-combustible materials (drywall, gypsum fiber sheet, cement particleboard, etc.), its flammability can be neglected due to the small thickness of its use;
- Ecological cleanness. The components of the product are not toxic. The products have a hygienic certificate of state registration, valid on the territory of the Eurasian Customs Union;
- Easy control of material consumption. The compound is applied using a sealant gun for arbitrary lines on a surface of a sheet material at a rate of 0.7-0.8 kg / m2;
- High resistance to temperature and humidity changes does not require an additional layer of vapor barrier film type, which increases the fire hazard of the object;
- High speed and low cost of production of works on the device of sound insulation;
- Wide range of temperature applications.
SR-GLUE is a high-tech one-component sound-insulating compound designed for application on the surface with a syringe gun for applying sealants.
After application to the insulated surface SR-GLUE forms a highly effective, durable, resistant to mechanical and atmospheric influences, elastic damping layer, fully performing the function of sound insulation.
Unlike "classical" sound insulation, SR-GLUE is not subject to premature drying and shrinkage.
SR-GLUE can be used both for domestic and professional purposes:
- cinema and other entertainment facilities;
- in recording and radio studios;
- in classrooms and conference rooms;
- in enclosing structures of industrial enterprises;
- in residential buildings;