Highly concentrated nano-impregnation NANO-FIX™ is developed and manufactured by "Innovative technologies", Kazan.
NANO-FIX™ is a unique, environmentally friendly fine-disperse nano-impregnation based on a special composition of acrylic resin with special polymer additives. It is produced as a liquid highly concentrated water-based suspension.
NANO-FIX™ contains nano-sized (10-50 nanometers) particles of special high-quality polymers in its structure and thus has excellent properties:
- has excellent penetration into porous materials, aligns the absorption capacity of porous surfaces;
- provides dust removal, increases surface strength and wear resistance of concrete, cement, gypsum, stone and wood bases before applying, paints and other coatings;
- improves adhesion between different materials, reduces the absorption of surfaces and thus during application glues, paints and other materials significantly reduces their consumption;
- can be used outdoors to strengthen and protect surfaces made of concrete, cement, natural stone and wood from the destruction caused by UV rays, precipitation and temperature changes;
- it is a hypoallergenic material, as it does not contain chemical solvents, toxic components or harmful compounds;
- increases the service life of surfaces;
- retains water vapor permeability of surfaces;
- it is compatible with all plasters, putties and paints;
- has a weak neutral smell, which quickly evaporates when the impregnation dries;
Photo of the surface before and after NANO-FIX treatment