1. In order to conservation and protection of staff:
- Safe evacuation of people from the building for a given period;
- Creation of a certain safe area or rooms in the building for a given period.
2. In order to protection of property and stuff:
- Fire protection of various joints, sections of buildings and equipment;
- Opposition to the spread of flame on the object;
- Protection (isolation) of objects from the impact of flame.
RE-FLAME coating, as a highly effective fireproof structure, can be used in construction in the following places and structure joints:
1. Enclosing and supporting structures of concrete and reinforced concrete.
Concrete and reinforced concrete are not subject to combustion. But the thermal effect in general and the impact of an open flame in particular can destroy them within 5 or 20 minutes, depending on the intensity and temperature of heating. Thus, concrete and reinforced concrete need fire protection.
2. Bearing metal structures.
Steel as like as concrete is not a combustible material. But it begins to melt and lose its strength characteristics at influence of flame and high temperatures. This also happens in very short periods. Therefore, the bearing metal structures are necessarily need fire protection.
3. Air ducts (ventilation channels).
During a fire in the building air, ducts and plastic sewer risers become the main source of flame spread over the floors.
4. Flat roof.
Bitumen-containing materials that are used most often as a coating for flat roofs are rather flammable. Therefore, the roof made with the use of bituminous materials also needs for fire protection.
5. Window openings.
Window openings are filled with materials like construction foam. Such materials are combustible, and therefore, these joints are need protection from fire.
6. Constructions of wood.
Wood is the most combustible of non-synthetic and environmentally friendly building materials. Thus, the fireproof coating RE-FLAME applied to the surface of the wood will reliably protect it from fire for a long time and will not affect on its environmental friendliness.